Pokémon Acario Dex!(Opening-Seeking Victory!)



I know ... I feel ... The victory ... In my heart ...
... Pokemon. Searching ... Let the victory our glory ...
... Pokemon. I know that the pokemon always feel ... The energy,
coming forward ... OHHHH, OHHHH ... Pokemon ... I can feel the energy in us,
I can handle it, the feeling, oooo. I know that everything will change, I know that everything can
wait ... I know ... I know ... I know ... I'm gonna win ...
Pokemon Acario!


Pokémon Acario Dex (001-The lone, Nyon!).

The Region of Acario, a mysterious place, which contains Pokémon inexplicable, for new coaches who begin their Pokémon journeys!
..........
Today Merkels, a city boy from Drokay has the right to begin your journey to become a Pokemon master, and for this you need a partner, a friend who will build your team to become stronger every day that passes !

- Son ... Time to wake up, is forgotten!
- Mother .. Just five more minutes?!
- Okay ... But then say I did not warn you!


Merkels Without realizing it, his mother put an alarm clock next to him ... And after a five minute ... The Clock! (Trimmmmmmmm) ...
Merkels scared out of bed, dons his clothes and runs away!

- Merkels ... Where do you think will?
- EU mom! I'll get my Pokemon!
- But without his pants child?!


-0_0/AAA, Really! ...

.......................

-Son! need not be in a hurry so!
-Okay sorry mother?!

-Are not you forgetting anything not?
-Ae my pants?!

-That too, but ... something else.
-So tell me mother? what is it?

-Today is your birthday!
-Wow, I'm in such a hurry that I forget even my birthday! It seems like ... But what is ...
-Mom, I'm gonna be late! I?!

-Son ... wait!
-What now bitch!
-Your Pants!

-YYYY is the same!

-LOL.


Merkels runs to the city of Calting, that is your neighbor ... and seeks out until your first pokemon! But he realizes he is being followed and speed steps ... But before he starts running a Bleaf, jumps in your direction!

-Aaaa. what it is?



=Bleaf.




- This is a bleaf!
- Am! who are you?

- I am a helper prof.Palyf, and am in search of bleaf, who escaped from the laboratory.




=Bleaf!




- Non! he's escaping!
- Let him!

Bleaf, is a grass type pokemon's home, which escaped from the lab prof.Palyf, which will be the newest teacher merkels ...

- To what end, we got it!
- Yeah! So helping ... What's your name?
- Á, Filky'm happy, plus you can call me Fily!
- Nice, I'm merkels! ... But then to say that this is one of the teacher's initial Pokemon?
- Yes it is, and he fled just now! glad you found ... So we come!


- Here is the lab?
- Yes he is then you were doing that, walking alone in the woods?
- I was looking for the teacher to get my first Pokemon!


-Year, glad you're here!
-Really!
-So, let's go!?

Entering the lab teacher, finds her friend merkels Lahana!

- Lahana! What are you doing here?
- Merkels Hi, I came here to get my first Pokemon!
- Wow me too! ... And where is your pokemon ...?
- He fled now po ... little! Bleaf you there!

- Bleaf? this will be your Pokemon?
- Is yes, is it?
- Lahana He is cute!


...................

- Merkels! You're the guy who came to pick up your pokemon?
- Professor, yes I am!
- The Merkels, I'm sorry!
- What?

- Bleaf, pokemon was the last one left, and has no further!
- I do not believe, because it was happening right now! ... Am ?!... What pokemon is that teacher?

- The one that's Nyon!
- What! that's a Nyon?
- Yeah, but ... He is very lonely and does not like company, that is why, he was there, since you arrived!


- That, theacher! ... Nyon! here?




=Nyon?...Nyon...




-Hey nyon back here!

Nyon runs out, and merkels, runs to pegalo ... But something happens ...

- Nyon back here!




=Nyon!




-Nyon beware!




=Nyonnnnnnnnn....




Nyon falls into a hole and becomes prisoner!

- Nyon stand still, I'll take you there!

Fily, arrives to help merkels! ...

- Fily, gives a helping hand here?

Then suddenly, Nyon, begins to discharge!

- Aaaaa ...
- Merkels care!

- What is happening to him?
- What! the Nyon is acting strange!

- Nyon ... Stay, I'll take what!


Even dropping nyon discharges, merkels tries to take the hole and he gets it!

- Stop Nyonnn! Can you ... Calm down ...




=Nyon?Nyon!




................

Going back to the laboratory, nyon begins to feel closer to merkels...

- Professor, I got it! here's Nyon!
- Merkels Good job! but the only problem ... What will be your Pokemon?

- Professor're already in the face! will be the Nyon!
- A, good choice!

- Nyon But the teacher was acting strange, discharges were dropping!
- Fily So, let's take it to look at them to me a little.

- Merkels not mind staying here is not!
- Of course not!
- So okay, we turn now!
......
- Merkels!
- Lahana Hi!
- Managed to get the Nyon?
- Yes I got ... And guess what?
- What?
- He will be my newest Pokemon!

- Good for you ... But where is he ...
- The teacher was giving a peek, to see what was happening to him!

........

- Merkels!
- Professor! avendi what was with him!
- It was nothing! was just the fear!

- So you're right!

.......

At the same time ...

- Merkels, it's time to deliver, his pokedex and its Pokeball ... And this is the Pokeball in Nyon!
- Thank a teacher!
- There is nothing to thank!

- So you're right! Bye!
.................
- Lahana, do not care to go with me to my house, grab my backpack!
- Of course not! Go!

........

(Toc,Toc)
-It will !..........
Hi-son? Aaaaaaa, what is it?
-Hey mom ... Is my new Pokemon! ...
-Our cute-it!
As is his name?
-Nyon-It!

-Then you came to pick up his backpack, not your forgotten!
-Really!


..............

- Bye... Mother.
- Bye Son! Beware! ... Beware ...
...........

Merkels and Lahan, follow along to the city of procalvy, and there they will find many surprises and challenges!

(Pokémon. .. I can feel ... Victory ... In my heart ....... Acario Dex!)